Sunday, October 11, 2015

Foraged ideas ... xxx




































I opened up my emails earlier and had a lovely message following up my earlier post.
I was asked, how do I spot things that then turn into pendants or artwork then?
Fab question, thank you!

Well...hmmm how do I explain that?
Then, out on a walk with my children - lightbulb moment and a working example!!!
It can be as simple as spotting the patterns today.  This gorgeous snail was in amidst the teasels and as I took the photo and looked up I could see the skeleton of the conker trees above me.

The spiral tree design is something I have done for a while, but had a break.  Looking back on other sites I sell from, the last one was September 2014.

So back home and after a cuppa,  I created this piece inspired by the pattern on the snail shell.

The full listing can be found by clicking here 

I wonder what I will spot tomorrow?

xxx