Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wordy Wednesday xxx

Welcome to the second #wordywednesday, yes I remembered! Been one o those weeks!

A candle is lit and the festive smells of orange and clove are gently warming the space. 
What could you do today to make 5 minutes just for yourself? How about go and get a cuppa whilst you have a read of my post.  You have full permission to have time just for you!

So what has been happening? Well, this week it has all been  about creative business. If you follow me over on Facebook you would have seen a freebie... there are lots more on the way, I am hoping to do a new freebie every week.  Yes every week! You don't follow me over on there? No problem, quick go and have a look and click like and come back...Link to my page You already like my page, brilliant you are a star thank you!!! I also have the newsletter setup I plan to send them out around 8 times a year, alongside festivals, so no inbox overload!

Also, the shop is up and running on my blog, see link above or click here. I am still deciding whether or not to keep Folksy  and Etsy as after listing costs,  fees and commissions taken it can add up quiet pricey. If you use these platforms or know of something better, please comment below as I would love to hear about other peoples experiences selling online. My greetings cards are due to be delivered on Friday, yes Friday the 13th... once they appear they will be put in the shop.  2 designs are festive,  perfect for Yule or Christmas.

Next up I rejoined Leonie Dawson's Shining Academy.  More on that in another post coming soon!
So why Leonie? What I really like  is the no 'bs' approach, she tells you as it is, no faffing around.  Just yesterday a post pinged up and woah, did it resonate, I literally stopped in my tracks.

What does light up my cells? Certainly not what I was doing at the time, in fact it was the stomach fall feeling hence it made me stop in my tracks.  Why was I doing that? I could have been doing what I love, making and creating, now that does make my cells zing. 
What makes your cells light up? What is your truth? Are you listening to it or just treading water?

Ok enough of the deep heavy heavy stuff.
The trees are finally turning here properly.  The beech tree is starting to look like a skeleton with the gorgeous copper orange leaves over the floor.  It is also turning a bit colder, so look out for the beautiful red leaves here in the Northern hemisphere.  

I am now off to carry on creating using some hazel I gathered a few days ago.  Hopefully some festive decorations to share, and I feel a competition coming on :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this weeks #wordywednesday

xxx

PS... Friday is Children in Need day,you can dontate here 
If you are a parent in the UK, no doubt this a quick reminder that you need to dress the kids up and send in a £1 with them!!! We have Back to the Future and a Sleeping Beauty theme to sort out!