Thursday, January 7, 2016

Belated happy new year! xxx


I know it is late but Happy New Year! With accounts being hacked, deleted and the usual bugs once kids back to school, well, lets restart, it's not too late! 

My word for the year was 'simplify' so back to basics, with various new opportunities presenting them self. Always expect the unexpected, and sure enough, all change! 

Nature seems to have skipped a few months, unexpected are the daffodils, buds, lowers and more.
Whilst most parts are flooded with the temperature if definitely dipping here today, the sun is slowly rising and coming back. As you can see above, it is reaching the woodland floor warning the sodden ground. 
I expect I my have put my foot in it with snow arriving next week... so watch this space!
Bright Blessings to all
xxx